Pencil drawing on sketchbook paper in the top image of two young children. Bottom image is on watercolor paper, Langton 140 lb cold press by Daler Rowney. This work in progress took a couple of days and is totally imaginary, a commission that will be a real challenge. I am two double portrait commissions behind, having put all on hold to work on illustrations. After this one will be easier as I'll have photos of a newly married couple dressed in Indian attire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farmland Clouds
9x5.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on Canson 117 lb cold press done last part of September while on a trip to the mountains. In thi...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment