5.5x8 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journal 140 lb cold press paper, a beach scene I painted last week in my hotel room while everyone else was in the bar or gambling. I don't paint that many landscapes unless the area is interesting and familiar.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Sunday, July 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zoo Elephants
9x12 watercolor with walnut ink on Canson 140 lb cold press paper; other colors used were raw umber and Payne's grey. Sketch done with...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment