24x18 watercolor painted today on Canson 140 lb cold press paper, wet on dry using large round brush. There's something special about my old white chair next to fresh flowers. I've painted the chair mint green, then lilac, and may put its white back. Of course our blooms were not this prolific but if you are a painter you make up your own little corner of the garden. Come on over and sit a spell!
Image is COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
I love this. It is so welcoming.
Post a Comment