5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink line with Micron 01 pen on Masters paper completed yesterday, Thursday, for the 1905 Hyperion group who met at my studio. Chester is one of our 5 rescue cats who cannot resist a Dairy Queen Blizzard treat no matter the flavor. I set mine down in the kitchen and turned my back only to find him chowing down on the cold ice cream.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Friday, September 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment