15x11 watercolor on 140 lb cold press paper of a white brick cottage style home located in east Texas I photographed in 2009. Garden flowers are imaginary as it was in January with no sun, just cold temps. I featured this house portrait on a WetCanvas contest this month in the Watermedia forum where I am a moderator.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment