11x15 watercolor painted last week based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used negative painting for the branches, twigs and stems flanking the old rusty truck. I love the twin bullet holes in its ancient windshield along with telephone poles reflection. This image is SOLD.
COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

1 comment:
Love it!!
Post a Comment