7x9.5 watercolor and ink line painted today, an imaginary fall scene with ravens or crows on gourds with pumpkins, fallen leaves, an old chopped tree trunk and metal trash can, on Ecosystem sketchbook. I used Lamy Safari pen with grey Noodler's ink.
Since 9-1-15, I've posted daily works on Leslie Saeta's #30paintingsin30days
challenge she hosts annually on her blog Slices of
Life you can see HERE.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Ravens on Gourds - Day 24 of 30 Day Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment