5.5x8 ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media paper done today, #18 of daily works. This white cat has a dark grey on the top of her head and Star belongs to my friend Barbara. I used Tombow black brush pen and water only, so no predrawing for this value painting.
Also since 9-1-15, I've posted daily works on Leslie Saeta's
#30paintingsin30days challenge she hosts annually on her blog Slices
of Life you can see HERE.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay
Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

3 comments:
I was immediately drawn to this since I am doing value studies for the challenge. This is just wonderful! Love the light and design on this!
Thanks Kaethe!
Love this :)
Post a Comment