15x11 watercolor and India ink on 140 lb watercolor paper done today. Yesterday I did a pencil sketch and then painted him today. He will be featured in the animal/wildlife forum on WetCanvas on Sunday.
Also since 9-1-15, I've posted daily works on Leslie Saeta's
#30paintingsin30days challenge she hosts annually on her blog Slices
of Life you can see HERE.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay
Smith.
Thursday, September 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

4 comments:
Love!! and the sunflowers, too!
This is really cute and so well done. Love the colors!
Lovely fluid color. Really enjoyed this one.
Thank you all!
Post a Comment