9x12 watercolor which is today's work on Canson 140 lb cold press paper. Using a brush only in this winter snowy street scene, I began with the house dark areas then on to the trees. Midtone shadows were last. This will be featured on the Landscape forum on WetCanvas; reference library photo that I cropped foreground and some trees from both sides for a closer view of the house.
Image COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment