22x15 watercolor on 140 lb cold press Saunders paper, an imaginary floral still life. After doing so many landscapes and snow scenes it was time to venture back into a familiar subject.
Image is COPYRIGHT Kay Smith 2016.
Monday, January 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowering Rainclouds
6x6 watercolor on 80 lb Master's Touch sketchbook paper done this past Monday, another imaginary rainstorm landscape scene in a square ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

2 comments:
Sometimes when I look through the paintings posted on the challenge I don't really pay attention to the name with the painting, and what a fun surprise to come here and find this one is yours! I always enjoy seeing your work on FB, WetCanvas and here. I'm going to write down your blog so I can find it easily.
Thank you Joan for commenting. It is easy to sign up as a follower on the home page, too. I always enjoy seeing your lovely work as well.
Post a Comment