5x8 watercolor on Saunders 140 lb cold press paper, an imaginary diva cat lounging on her Victorian settee furniture. I've done another cat, but in black, to post later that is a companion piece to this cat pet portrait. I titled this one Queenie as she appears so regal on the red with purple furnishings.
Image COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith.
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment