7x7 alcohol inks on foamcore, a free-form floral done a few days ago that resembles a kaleidoscope sunflower. I used Willow, Sunbright Yellow, Tangerine, and Sangria red.
COPYRIGHT 2018 Kay Smith
Sunday, February 18, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Hi Kay, I'm a new follower. This sunflower is beautiful! May I ask what is 'foamcore'. Is it very expensive? As you can see I'm new to this form of art. I have lots of alcohol inks that I want to use and stumbled onto painting with them. Thank you for sharing and inspiring! Hugs
Post a Comment