4.25x6 alcohol inks, India ink, and collage on book text scrap done today, another in my woman series Yesterday I did a pulled print with the page from an alcohol ink work having too much ink on it. This gave a nice blue and gray abstract background. She has her eyes closed thinking of something very satisfying.
COPYRIGHT 2019 Kay Smith
Saturday, January 26, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment