22x15 watercolor of an imaginary gardening scene in which I put a white cat. This has all the ingredients in a painting I love such as flowers, clay pots, annuals, watering cans, cats and tools. Hollyhocks and geraniums have found their way into the composition as well. It is painted on 140 lb cold press paper/Daniel Smith paints.
COPYRIGHT 2019 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shell Collection
7.5x5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Moleskine for watercolor sketchbook. A collection of various shells gathered from different co...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment