9x12 mixed watermedia on Canson 140 lb cold press paper. Using a sheet that I put underneath other works supplied various
abstract markings in acrylics, ink, and watercolor. I took the bird out
of his natural environment and placed him here as if snatching morsels
of food from his surroundings.
COPYRIGHT 2019 Kay Smith
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beer and Onion Rings
5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media featured on a past WetCanvas Weekend Drawing Event. In this event, a...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment