5.5x8 watercolor done from some horse photos I'd been
planning on using but just hadn't. These two were hitched together to
pull their owner's carriage around the city. Support used is Strathmore
Visual Journal for watercolor and pigments are Winsor Newton travel
kit. I used a #1 rigger or script liner brush on the animals then a #6
round for background foliage and street shadows.
COPYRIGHT 2019 Kay Smith.
Thursday, September 26, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farmland Clouds
9x5.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on Canson 117 lb cold press done last part of September while on a trip to the mountains. In thi...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment