15x22 watercolor of a boat repair place or yacht yard, sketched from one of my many boat photos. In this vignette a lone worker can be seen lower right doing his thing.
COPYRIGHT 2019 Kay Smith
Sunday, September 8, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

2 comments:
Beautiful picteure
Thank you for commenting, Agnes, I appreciate it.
Post a Comment