10.5x6.75 mixed media on paper done over this past weekend using crayon, Tombow burnt sienna brush pen nib, watercolor, walnut ink, and charcoal. For an online challenge we had 2 hours to choose an image and paint it. These oft-overlooked birds are common around water and I've always loved to paint or sketch them in their comical ways.
COPYRIGHT 2020 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment