Thursday, September 5, 2024
Farm Horses
15x22 watercolor on Saunders 140 lb cold press paper, another one of my early farm animal paintings based on my dad's sorrel horses. This work is SOLD. It was painted wet in wet in 1993 when I seriously began learning watercolor. From the photo I had taken, this group was analyzed for its darkest dark color values then those were put in first.
COPYRIGHT 2024 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Sweetness!
Post a Comment