15x22 (half sheet) watercolor painted wet on dry with large brushes only, no pencil, in Francese's class last month. I named it for Sedona, Arizona as it reminds me of that area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
1 comment:
Hi Kay, I love the soft, warm, exciting colors. Hmm, soft yet exciting! Great painting!
Post a Comment