Now I've invested about 2 hours total into the garden scene working the entire right side, sky, trees, gate, background foliage and path leading into the composition. I'm still working wetly as I go along, spraying with the mister bottle letting some blending happen. A few hollies will be in sharp focus and others softly blending into their surroundings. Probably 20-30 minutes more and will be done with this one.Thursday, May 5, 2011
Hollyhock House continued in progress
Now I've invested about 2 hours total into the garden scene working the entire right side, sky, trees, gate, background foliage and path leading into the composition. I'm still working wetly as I go along, spraying with the mister bottle letting some blending happen. A few hollies will be in sharp focus and others softly blending into their surroundings. Probably 20-30 minutes more and will be done with this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pale Yellow Sunflower
5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Canson 117 lb using White Nights paints and Grabie 005 pen. This simple floral was done while on a trip in la...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
No comments:
Post a Comment