11x15 watercolor of several different raven poses, inspired by my favorite poet Edgar Allan Poe. I have posted this image here a few years ago and wanted to see it again these few days between Halloween and December which he mentioned in his poem "The Raven". My friends and family don't know it, but I had memorized his 1845 haunting melancholy verse and it remains one of the best in literature.
Friday, November 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment