2.5x3.5 ACEO by guest artist Sea Dean. Upon first glance I thought "this is just a macro view of a tulip". But on closer inspection I see that she has painted dark purple tiny hearts around its center. Visit her blog to for more works such as this or to bid on it:
www.paintamasterpiece.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowering Rainclouds
6x6 watercolor on 80 lb Master's Touch sketchbook paper done this past Monday, another imaginary rainstorm landscape scene in a square ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment