Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Chickadee Trio

6.5x4.5 watercolor on Langton 140 lb cold press paper done today.  I was in a mood to continue with another imaginary blackcapped chickadee painting in my series.  Right now I have too many series going on! The cows, the chefs, the wild women, the food, you name it.  Besides, I've not done any chickadees in awhile.  Tomorrow the plan is to start one of the little birds in a torn paper collage and probably finish that later.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.

1 comment:

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Kay - this is very lovely. Chickadees are one of my favorites. So fun to watch them turn upside down to gather sunflower seeds from the spent flowers. Have a great day.

Checkerboard Chicken

6x6 watercolor and black Brusho on Masters Touch 80 lb paper sketchbook done last week, another class exercise in color and pattern. Micron...