6x6 watercolor on paper, done today of bell peppers on the vine, back when we got rain and could grow vegetables. (Temp was 106 F. today) I started doing a contour line drawing with Pigma Micron 01 pen then decided to color it in with complementary hues of greens and reds.
Friday, May 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

5 comments:
This is a lovely study. Must get mine out of the fridge!
Nice!
I love this, Kay! I keep going back to look. Really lovely.
Bren
Thank you! This one was easy and fun with such an ordinary veggie.
I love your pepper painting!
Post a Comment