5x5 watercolor on 140 lb Canson cold press paper painted today for day #27. This close up of a prickly pear yellow cactus flower along with more blooms on the pear shaped pods is already SOLD. Known as nopales, the thin nutritious pads are edible.
Since 9-1-15, I've posted daily works on Leslie Saeta's #30paintingsin30days
challenge she hosts annually on her blog Slices of
Life you can see HERE.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Kay, this is just beautiful! I must have missed it in the Day 27, 30 day challenge link - I didn't see it there, but glad to have found it. It's lovely.
- Connie
Post a Comment