10.25x9 watercolor and ink on paper, an on location sketch done last Friday when I was off and decided to eat there. Bean's World at 100 Main Street boxcar, was my first studio opened on Thanksgiving 1995. Entrance door is to the left that isn't visible; green wall is the back kitchen area. The coffee shop cafe serves delicious food, has an outdoor deck plus another boxcar and a yellow caboose.
Image COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Friday, December 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment