Saturday, March 10, 2012

Songbird

22x30 acrylics on Strathmore Gemini 140 lb cold press paper, a reworked image from a week ago, and I hope this image experiment is better than the pastel blah that it was.  After using the cut-out filter in PhotoShop I printed it, but my printer was low on ink because it sure didn't resemble the monitor much.  So I used my iPhone monitor and the print to totally repaint the bird.  I did let the leaves remain as I enjoy those stamped ones.  This is a different look and way of painting for me, so please let me know if you like it or don't.  Now to post it on Art Colony blog for the pros to comment.

No comments:

Dry Desert Icons

30x22 watercolor on Kilimanjaro 140 lb cold press paper painted earlier in the month. I have painted this southwest landscape mission more ...