4.5x6.5 acrylic markers on brown sketchbook paper done today from life. I did not eat the Granny Smith green apple this morning so sketched it instead with Micron 01 pen then added Montana markers of various acrylic colors of green, yellow, blue, dark blue, white and red. Lettering is using the Curlz font that I'm practicing doing with illustrated journaling.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Thursday, January 28, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment