This is the BEFORE VERSION of the zebra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beer and Onion Rings
5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media featured on a past WetCanvas Weekend Drawing Event. In this event, a...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
5 comments:
I'm always amazed at how you can "redo" any painting and bend it to your will. This one is really "cool". That Turban Guy looked a little sinister to me anyway!
WOW......I love the zebra painting and am even more amazed now when I see what you started with....I'm always stunned by your creativity Kay..
Thanks so much!
I tried to find the man when you first posted the zebra. All I could pick out was the "skirt", I'm really amazed!
So glad this guy/zebra intrigued you, Sandy.
Post a Comment