15x22 watercolor on Kilimanjaro 140 lb cold press paper. It was the first demo for Noonday's workshop participants, painted in under 2 hours wet into wet. I tried to show them how to do negative painting as noted in the herb pot's leaves.Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
2 comments:
I am so in awe of your work. I am new to watercolour and find them a real struggle. Your blog is filled with so much inspiration!
Thank you Sandra, I appreciate your time visiting my blog and trying to learn this fun medium.
Post a Comment