12x9 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press paper completed today. I had planted rudbeckia, or blackeyed Susans as they're called here in the south, awhile back. Using several of my photos I grouped some of the more interesting blooms together in this imaginary floral garden scene. Some have been knocked about in the wind.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Monday, March 14, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zoo Elephants
9x12 watercolor with walnut ink on Canson 140 lb cold press paper; other colors used were raw umber and Payne's grey. Sketch done with...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment