4x6 alcohol inks on glossy professional photo paper done last week, an abstract botanical done with only a couple of colors: Currant and Willow. Stem was made with the tip of a wooden chopstick that already had dried Mantilla Black and Lettuce colors. I added a drop of 91% alcohol to it to draw the stem. I do like this complementary color scheme of red and green using the different hues.
COPYRIGHT 2018 Kay Smith
Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment