9.5x7 colored pencils on paper done last weekend for a WetCanvas online challenge where artists have 2 hours to select an image then do a painting. I chose colored pencils as I am taking Sketchbook Skool's online klass about using the pencils and lettering. These guys seemed happy with their catch of the day.
COPYRIGHT 2019 Kay Smith
Saturday, July 13, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment