Friday, June 8, 2012
Fish Demo step 1
I began by laying a 22x30 sheet of clear acetate over the existing work, and drawing with a brush the grouper fish outline and coloring the left side and botton with solid blue just to see if the composition would work. In this image, I've drawn him with black Tombow brush pen and put in a pale green wash over the left side and bottom to get a feel for the water. I will probably leave the vertical and diagonal parts as seaweed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thunder Rolling In
6x6 watercolor using Daniel Smith paints in Master's Touch sketchbook, another in my imaginary skies series. With very little time to p...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment