5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Masters; Micron 01 pen used. This was drawn from life, the garlic flavored sliced bagel chips instead of toast for the first Sketchbook Skool assignment in "Seeing". I did not have a toaster at the studio nor bread so these had to be the art for today. As it is my birthday I could draw what I wanted then eat the models.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Friday, January 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment