5x6 alcohol inks on white foamcore board done last Monday using only a few colors of ink. The two reds were going to be something else until I added a dark color called Eggplant at the bases of each. Then they appeared to be more floral than fiery, especially when stems were put in using an old dry felt tip marker.
Image COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith.
Monday, June 19, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment