5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Masters sketchbook done yesterday. These are my pink coneflowers planted last year around the back patio. Butterflies love them and so do I. Since my other Masters book this size had been completed I was anxious to begin a new one and these lovely blooms singing a song were just the thing. Love how the paper takes watercolor and Pigma Micron 01 pen together.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shell Collection
7.5x5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Moleskine for watercolor sketchbook. A collection of various shells gathered from different co...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment