24x18 watercolor WIP (work in progress), of a calla lily grouping I drew on Friday then began painting today. I used Canson Montval block with Daniel Smith paints, wet on dry, encouraging drips and run-backs. This is about 1.5 hours of work. I still must finish the stems of mixed greens and one more lower right petal, then decide if a background color is needed or not. Painting whites is such a challenge! But I love a challenge. So stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

3 comments:
This looks beautiful as is.
Very beautiful flowers!
Im inquisitive of the finish work.
Have a nice day
Heike
Wow - this is SO beautiful already! 1345 msmeli
Post a Comment