30x22 watercolor on Arches 140 lb cold press paper, done several years ago, and purchased by my friend Debie Pirkle. She brought it to be reframed so I took this opportunity to take a higher resolution photo image for my files. Today I delivered it to her new house and it looks right at home there, framed with dark brown and an orange-red inner mat along with custom dark wood molding. This black beauty is my favorite floral from the studio garden and is one of those you hate to part with. This painting is SOLD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Beautiful flower in black.. :)
Cheers!!
when did you become famous for your artwork?
what inspired you to do this painting?
how old is the painting?
Post a Comment