15x11 watercolor on Arches 140 lb cold press paper, a vignette of imaginary spring blooms, watercan, and little hummingbird. Today I took off work and did the Snyder, Texas Palette Club program, held at their airport. It was loads of fun on a bright and sunny spring day!
This is me holding the finished painting Spring is in the Air.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Spring's in the Air - watercolor demo today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...


2 comments:
Den Frühling in bunten Farben. Wunderbar. Bei uns liegt leider immer noch Schnee.
Einen lieben bunten Gruß, Kerstin
Hi Kay, I'm a new follower to your blog. And I've started painting with water colors about two years ago, so I'm loving your paintings. This one is beautiful as are all of them. I've been an acrylic painter since 83, and while I'm enjoying my water color classes, they certainly can be frustrating. I'm so glad I found your blog, great stuff here!
Post a Comment