4x6 watercolor on a magazine insert card done recently of a sweet calico asleep on her blue blanket. I tried to use transparent orange and turquoise blue as these are the colors seen most often in New Mexico.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Saturday, March 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment