8x5.5 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for watercolor done today, a simple still life set up with vivid blues, yellows, and soft beige seashells by the window. The yellow pompom flowers from Hobby Lobby are more of a greenish hue than this shows.
Also since 9-1-15, I've posted daily works on Leslie Saeta's
#30paintingsin30days challenge she hosts annually on her blog Slices
of Life you can see HERE.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Beautiful!
Post a Comment