15x22 gouache on hot press Lanaquarelle 140 lb, drawn yesterday in watercolor colored pencil and painted today. I also dropped in several places watersoluble oil pastel. These dolls were a part of an Asian display at a very large antique store and I got remarkable photos from which to paint.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Very colorful and I like the movement in this painting - quite a big surface to get done so quickly - you inspire me!
Post a Comment