More work was done later in the details such as tiny colander holes that have 3 different colors, some shading, glazing inside the container and emphasizing highlights. Most pepper stems are done, but I did omit those that will have shadow under or across for ease of painting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Kay, how did you get the beautiful purple in the onion and also in the middle tomato? This is a beautiful, vibrant painting!
Thanks Cathy for your nice comments. I used quinacridones magenta, violet and burnt orange; alizarin crimson, permanent rose, Grumbacher true red, and transparent pyrrol orange to make the dark reddish purple.
Post a Comment