15x22 watercolor finished yesterday of fresh greenhouse baskets of red and variegated geraniums and mixed petunias. Drawn from a combination of two photo references, I changed the left side pot to off white and right side variegated blooms were red ones. This painting was fun to do as we have no flowers right now to buy to even dream of spring or summer.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

1 comment:
WONDERFULLY filled pots of Spring/Summer flowers, Kay. I love this one.
Post a Comment