5.5x9 watercolor and ink (Micron 01) on Canson wc paper done today. This is paper I put under larger works to catch marks and lines and I thought it suited the pigeon's ratty and nasty scavenger personality. I've posted it on WetCanvas weekend drawing event.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Friday, September 16, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farmland Clouds
9x5.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on Canson 117 lb cold press done last part of September while on a trip to the mountains. In thi...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Love this pigeon! Especially those lines and the white spaces - really show the pigeon off.
I like this too - the background makes him look very urban!
Post a Comment