Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pale Yellow Sunflower
5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Canson 117 lb using White Nights paints and Grabie 005 pen. This simple floral was done while on a trip in la...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

4 comments:
Very nice, Kay. I love your work!
Yes - a beautiful, colourful and vibrant scene! Love it :0)
Thanks so much Stevie and Sandra!
What a great sunlit place. I want to be there right now! Wonderful realism in watercolors Kay, very professional work :)
Thank you,
Irina
Post a Comment